Staten Island Dental Presentations
Craig Ratner, DMD
Craig Ratner, DMD is a highly respected leader in organized dentistry who has dedicated himself for over 30 years to serving his profession through the education of others. He lectures nationally on a wide range of subjects such as advanced restorative dentistry, technology, digital workflows, implant dentistry, and regulatory compliance for today’s dental practice.
His many years of clinical experience give him a unique perspective and wealth of knowledge that he is eager to share with others. His many years of participation at the highest levels in organized dentistry give him unique insight into the role of regulatory compliance in the dental practice. He strives everyday to make all of these concepts easily accessible to every dentist and their teams through humor and personal interaction.
Dr. Ratner has had the honor of presenting to dental teams nationally
including but not limited to the following:
- Greater New York Dental Meeting
- American Dental Association Annual Session
- New York State Dental Association Annual Meeting
- Greater Long Island Dental Meeting
- Second District Dental Society
- Fourth District Dental Society
- New York University Alumni Association
- Bronx County Dental Society
- Sixth District Dental Society
- Third District Dental Society
- American Dental Education Association
- Avoid the Million Dollar Mistake: HIPAA Security Compliance: Protecting Your Patients, Your Practice, And Yourself
- Protect Your Dental Practice from Cyber Crime
- Everything You Need to Know to Start E-Prescribing!
“Craig is terrific! Makes a potentially boring topic very interesting and pertinent!’
J. Smith, DDS
“Great speaker. Very informative, perfect amount of humor and “fun” without taking away from the importance of the presentation.
F. Johnson, RDH
“Dr. Ratner did a great job “keeping you on your toes” and making it real”
S. Stevenson, Front Desk
Chair, ADA Council on Dental Practice
Vice President, New York State Dental Association
Chair, NYSDA Information Technology Committee
Member, ADA Standards Committee on Dental Informatics